Digestive Care (Gastroenterology)
Quality care for digestive health
From the latest diagnostic procedures to advanced treatment services,Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center offers a full range of care for digestive health. Our gastroenterologists have the training and expertise to treat everything from ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome to colorectal and stomach cancers.
We offer the latest diagnostic techniques, including advanced imaging technology and a range of endoscopic procedures. Our gastroenterologists provide the latest treatment options to deliver quality care for a wide range of digestive disorders, including:
- Appendicitis and peritonitis
- Dietary sensitivities such as celiac disease and lactose intolerance
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Barrett's esophagus
- Gastrointestinal viruses, infections and general discomfort
- H. pilori and ulcers
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn's disease and diverticular disease
- Stomach, esophageal and colorectal cancer
Same Day Services
Our GI Lab is also located within our Same Day Services. We are able to perform endoscopy procedures for both children and adults including:
GI Lab appointments are scheduled and performed Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. For questions concerning GI Lab procedures, please call (573) 727-2531.