Comprehensive OB-GYN care
Because women’s gynecologic health needs change with each stage of life, Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center’s women’s services are designed to provide quality, compassionate care from adolescence through menopause. From annual exams and maternity care to treatment for gynecological cancer and urinary incontinence, you can count on a full range of services from gynecologists and obstetricians. Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center’s comprehensive care includes:
- Annual pelvic exams and screenings, including Pap tests
- Contraceptive counseling
- Fertility treatment options
- Maternity care
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Management of menopause symptoms
- Minimally invasive surgical options, including laparoscopic techniques and robotic surgery to treat uterine fibroids, endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome, among other conditions
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center’s women's services doctors include gynecologists, obstetricians, gynecologic oncologists, urologists and reproductive endocrinologists. Doctors work closely with surgeons, nurse practitioners, and other health care professionals to deliver comprehensive care that addresses a full range of OB-GYN health concerns.
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center’s gynecologic surgeons are well equipped to deliver specialized surgical treatment for a variety of conditions. Our caring team of doctors, surgeons and specialized nurses are focused on providing exceptional care.
Our gynecologic surgeons utilize the latest in surgical technology, including minimally invasive techniques using lasers and robotic surgery with the da Vinci® Si™ Surgical System — which offer less pain, smaller scars and a quicker recovery. We offer a full spectrum of gynecologic surgery procedures, including:
- Minimally invasive robotic-assisted techniques for hysterectomy, fibroid surgery (myomectomy) and more
- Endometrial ablation
- Surgery for urinary incontinence
- Embolization to treat fibroids
- Vaginal reconstruction
Our friendly doctors are available for all your health care needs.